5 Hour Classes
PRE-LICENSING COURSE (5-Hour class) $45
The Pre-licensing Course is a program designed to educate New York State’s new drivers by promoting safe, courteous, defensive, and alcohol/drug-free driving.
The course goals are as follows:
- To reduce injuries, crashes, traffic violations and property damage.
- To help students become responsible drivers.
- To learn about the dangers of fatigue, alcohol and other drugs on driving ability.
- To develop a positive attitude towards safe and defensive driving.
- To encourage and promote safety belt and child safety seat use.
- To learn how to fit safely into the transportation system with other highway users.
- To familiarize students with the “rules of the road”.
EVERY MONDAY 5PM-10PM | EVERY FIRST AND THIRD TUESDAY 10AM-3PM | EVERY WEDNESDAY 5PM-10PM | EVERY THURSDAY 10AM – 3PM | EVERY FRIDAY 10AM-3PM | EVERY SATURDAY 3PM-8PM | EVERY 2nd & 4th SUNDAY OF THE MONTH 10 AM-3PM